Saturday, October 8, 2011

shoe polish?!


I have always been afraid of shoe polish. I wouldn't even touch the shelf it was on because it might get on my clothes, and I thought only businessmen used it. But today I found this -- Kiwi Scuff Cover, aka bottled miracles.

I've been searching all year for a replacement pair of go-to shoes, but nothing could equal my love for my broken-in leather Mary Janes. They are my perfect shoe. Unfortunately they had the color all rubbed off the toes (because I've worn them with everything for the past two years), so as a last resort I bought a bottle of this stuff. Instead of a new pair of decent shoes for at least $30, I saved these for less than $5. Feeling empowered? Yes, I am. Amazing!

See, you can't even tell! They look like new!

No comments:

Post a Comment