Friday, December 23, 2011

Thank you, Hallmark.

A lady can learn so much from watching Hallmark movies! (That's why I watch one every night. Not because I'm a sap or anything. I actually admire the great acting and original plot lines.)

Just a few notes I've taken, for my own future reference:

Is it just me, or do women on life-support always have perfect hair and makeup?

A beautiful ball-gown that fits perfectly can be acquired from Vienna in less than 24 hours.

People from Europe eat crumpets. People from the U.S. eat hot wings.

An old bitter scrooge can have his heart changed by a single beautiful tree ornament, if presented to him by a little girl with curly blonde hair. (I'm a big girl with curly blonde hair, perhaps I should go into the de-scrooging business.)

Apparently, it is perfectly normal to meet, fall in love with, and get married to someone in only two weeks -- but only if they're the two weeks immediately before Christmas. This person will likely be either a single father or European nobility/royalty.

And just in case you were going to ask, "So where's my prince?"
Search no more! eHarmony and ChristianMingle advertise during every commercial break.

Surely they don't do that on purpose... It must be a Christmas miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment