(I believe there is is a lesson to be learned in everything, so hang with me.)
I don't like to rant. Ok, I do like to rant, I just try to keep it to myself -- and Jesus. However, I need to say some things.
- I do not enjoy being made fun of or repeatedly criticized, even if you're "joking." I go along with your joke because I'm ashamed to let you know that, well, secretly... it hurts.
- I do not enjoy attacks on my background or dialect. This includes homeschooling, small towns, and "yall."
- I do not enjoy being flirted with by thugs, creeps, and desperate people who think girls are immature. I'm respectful or at worst passive, but I'm about ready to learn jujitsu.
People are people and they always will be, but somebody has to do this thing the right way. Those people are supposed to be you and me. How are we doing?

No comments:
Post a Comment